- Our favorite CrossFit documentarians, the Buttery Bros, have released their second Behind the Scenes episode on YouTube. Marston Sawyers and Heber Cannon recently signed a deal with Gravitas Ventures to distribute their FITTEST documentary, which they hope will be a viable replacement to the Fittest on Earth documentaries they created with CrossFit. In this episode, they’re on the floor of the CrossFit Games stadium and the coliseum, talking to athletes like Sara Sigmundsdottir, Noah Ohlsen, Katrin Davidsdottir, Bethany Shadburne, Adrian Mundwiler, Mat Fraser, Rich Froning, Sam Briggs, and retired athlete and coach Michelle Letendre.
- The Butcher’s Classics, a CrossFit licensed event, has added some big names to their roster. Katrin Davidsdottir and Annie Thorisdottir will be competing on a team called the Rogue Dottirs. This Denmark-based event is one of the first to have licensed the use of the CrossFit name and its winners earn invites to the 2020 Norwegian CrossFit Championship. It kicks off Friday, the 23rd.
- Today’s CrossFit mainsite workout is back squat, working heavy. You’ll do nine sets: two at five reps, three at three reps, and four at one rep.
- And that’s it for news about CrossFit on Wednesday, August 21st.
- This podcast is sponsored by WODDITY’s state of the affiliate survey, sharing best practices between affiliates, totally free of charge. If you own an affiliate or know an affiliate owner, ask them to participate today at WODDITY.com
- We kept it short, we kept it tight, and now you’re moving on with your life. Don’t forget to like, rate, subscribe, and share with your friends.
- I’m Ben Garves. Catch you tomorrow.